Thursday, June 26, 2014

Summer vacation: day 36

Halfway into summer? Started this somewhat daily blogging to help me survive summer in a positive way. Don't get me wrong, love my days with my three blessings. Wouldn't trade it. But some days can be very long when we are not on a schedule and we are together a bitt much! But, Something about looking for the positive makes things so much better. It has worked. The boys, Annie and I are having a great summer of growing! Tucker is almost through his book goal and is enjoying his second camp for the summer. Thomas is being a much better team player ( some days) and is getting really good at using his words to tell you when upset or mad. And Annie is now taking up to 10 steps without assistance! Lots of outside time is being enjoyed! Making lots of fun memories!

Last week we welcomed a new addition...Luke Skywalker. Have had a hard time getting his picture . He is fast! But he has been a fun addition and is even welcomed by WoodyGirl. 

( you won't see me much on this blog but it was the only way and you will notice me squirming...not a claw fan)

No comments: